Highlighted
hfruchter
1 Copper

Bluetooth speaker

I just got Bluetooth speaker for the laptop with windows 8. It paired successfully, but sound still comes thru laptop but not Bluetooth speaker.  Speaker works fine with my iPhone.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Robertjo
1 Copper

RE: Bluetooth speaker

In order to answer your question, could you please provide information on which Bluetooth speaker you have tried to pair? It does not only depend on your computer and its OS, even though it works on your iPhone, it's also a matter of how good Bluetooth speaker you have and how it interacts with your computer.

0 Kudos
muthuvel
1 Copper

Hi Robert,

I happen to face the same problem in my Dell INspiron 15 R SE using windows 7 operating system. The bluetooth device connected paired successfully but no audio output to the speaker.

Bluetooth speaker device details:

JBL Flip 2.

This gets paired with my android phone successfully and no issues with audio. Tried connecting to JBL support, but they advised to connect with laptop manufacture support. FYI, my laptop is up to date with all windows 7 updates. Could you please help?

0 Kudos
muthuvel
1 Copper

FYI, the respose from JBL support team below,

"You need to contact the laptop/computer manufacturer and ask them for A2DP & AVRCP Bluetooth audio profile drivers as the Bluetooth setup on your laptop/computer do not have them in it which is the reason why the unit is not working on your Laptop.

I hope it helps"

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
emilyaldridge4
1 Copper

The link you posted above is probably outdated. Here is a link to the best bluetooth speakers online. The site basically gives you a comparison table, reviews the top rated choice and give you more information about the products. 

0 Kudos
Ditaxe
1 Copper

Has anybody information on how to choose more powerful speakers?

0 Kudos
George145
1 Copper

What type of speakers do you want? wireless, wired, with Bluetooth and so on...there is a wide variety of speaker systems

0 Kudos
Ditaxe
1 Copper

It doesn't matter what type of speakers they are. It can be wired or wireless speakers. The main thing is the quality and the long-term working

0 Kudos
George145
1 Copper

I think you need the powered speakers. Cloodjo contains the well-detailed 
information. Here are wired and wireless speakers.
I hope you will opt the best speakers for yourself.
0 Kudos
Ditaxe
1 Copper

Many thanks

0 Kudos