Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 18th, 2015 16:00

Bluetooth speaker

I just got Bluetooth speaker for the laptop with windows 8. It paired successfully, but sound still comes thru laptop but not Bluetooth speaker.  Speaker works fine with my iPhone.

2 Posts

February 26th, 2015 07:00

In order to answer your question, could you please provide information on which Bluetooth speaker you have tried to pair? It does not only depend on your computer and its OS, even though it works on your iPhone, it's also a matter of how good Bluetooth speaker you have and how it interacts with your computer.

2 Posts

February 28th, 2015 06:00

Hi Robert,

I happen to face the same problem in my Dell INspiron 15 R SE using windows 7 operating system. The bluetooth device connected paired successfully but no audio output to the speaker.

Bluetooth speaker device details:

JBL Flip 2.

This gets paired with my android phone successfully and no issues with audio. Tried connecting to JBL support, but they advised to connect with laptop manufacture support. FYI, my laptop is up to date with all windows 7 updates. Could you please help?

2 Posts

February 28th, 2015 06:00

FYI, the respose from JBL support team below,

"You need to contact the laptop/computer manufacturer and ask them for A2DP & AVRCP Bluetooth audio profile drivers as the Bluetooth setup on your laptop/computer do not have them in it which is the reason why the unit is not working on your Laptop.

I hope it helps"

Thanks in advance.

June 26th, 2016 15:00

The link you posted above is probably outdated. Here is a link to the best bluetooth speakers online. The site basically gives you a comparison table, reviews the top rated choice and give you more information about the products. 

4 Posts

October 10th, 2016 09:00

Has anybody information on how to choose more powerful speakers?

4 Posts

October 17th, 2016 06:00

What type of speakers do you want? wireless, wired, with Bluetooth and so on...there is a wide variety of speaker systems

4 Posts

October 18th, 2016 06:00

It doesn't matter what type of speakers they are. It can be wired or wireless speakers. The main thing is the quality and the long-term working

4 Posts

November 1st, 2016 07:00

I think you need the powered speakers. Cloodjo contains the well-detailed 
information. Here are wired and wireless speakers.
I hope you will opt the best speakers for yourself.

4 Posts

November 2nd, 2016 02:00

Many thanks

3 Posts

December 19th, 2016 12:00

This article explains how Bluetooth speakers work. It should give you a few ideas how to make it work. At least I helped with my bluetooth connection problems.

No Events found!