Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 18th, 2014 06:00

Chime or Distorted Sound From First Audio Jack of M14x

Hello Everyone,

Well its really good to see people participating in such community and helping each other.

I really need help with this extra ordinarily weird problem that i m facing.

As M14x has two audio jacks for Speakers/headphone, recently one of them is producing chime or distorted sound.

as of now the very first audio jack (one which is right next to memory card and sim card slot) is producing such noisy sound. 

interesting thing is when u pull the headphone's jack half way the audio jack it works just fine but only in Left speaker 

and as soon as i plug other headphone in 2nd audio jack (which works perfectly fine)  1st audio jack stops delivering any audio.

I tried so many things like uninstalling drivers, Making sure drivers are up to date, various resolutions from internet but nothing has worked yet 

Please if anyone could help me i would really appreciate that |

Thanks in advance 

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

April 18th, 2014 06:00

Hello. Sorry to tell you but if you have re-installed your Realtek audio driver and still have the problem then it is almost certainly hardware failure. You can contact tech support <ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell>  to get it repaired if you are still under warranty.

No Events found!