Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 23rd, 2014 08:00

Complaint

I don't see any recent complaints in this forum so they must be hidden. Why can't I speak to or find an address for Dell complaint department somewhere in the continental US? I have a brand new $900.00 15R laptop shipped to me 1/6/14. It started having issues fairly soon, within less than two weeks. Dropping internet etc. Also my webcam had not been installed. I had to call to have that done. It will work for a bit then back to dropping the wireless connection more than it's connected. My husband is sitting right next to me working on his little $398 dell I bought at walmart and it works like a dream. They have remotely updated drivers etc. A tech has come to the house and replaced the wireless card. It worked for about thirty minutes last night and I thought yahoo, it's fixed. Turned it on this morning and bammm drops the wireless and doesn't re-find it. Call customer service and I get hung up on. Call back ask for an address etc, they put me off with give us just one more chance speech. They have exactly 75 mins to make good on their call back then I am blasting this out on the social media sites, I am sick of this.

No Responses!
No Events found!