Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 30th, 2016 23:00

DELL BATTERY ORIGINAL OR DUPLICATE TO CHECK

Hi Admin

I bought a dell battery for my laptop Inspiron N5110  from a store last week, I requested them for a original battery and my back is almost 2-3 hrs and its fine... My questions is whether my battery is original or duplicate and how can I check this online or tell me the status.

Its part code  is  CN-04YRJH-48630-67S-O19O-A04  AND the DP/N  04YRJH    Made in china

Please help me and they give me this with 1 year warranty and they telling that its original.So please check and reply.

Regards

SUDHEER

2 Intern

• 

1.2K Posts

October 31st, 2016 03:00

Hi sudheerguy,

Thank you for reaching out to Dell Community Forum.

This is a valid Dell battery.

However for warranty information, please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your email address, so that we can check and confirm.

Note: please don't mention the service tag or email id on the public forum as it contains your personal information

3 Posts

October 31st, 2016 04:00

Hi Akshatha

Thanks for your prompt reply and also one thing can claim the warranty for this battery in dell service centre or only with seller.....

2 Intern

• 

1.2K Posts

November 1st, 2016 08:00

Hi sudheerguy,

Was this purchased from a Dell Exclusive Store?

3 Posts

November 1st, 2016 11:00

Hi Akshatha

No its purchased from the shop of computer accessories...

Regards

SUDHEER

2 Intern

• 

1.2K Posts

November 2nd, 2016 08:00

Hi sudheerguy,

Please private message me the invoice copy of the purchase, so that I can verify and provide you with an answer.

No Events found!