Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 9th, 2017 04:00

Dell 3521 BSOD UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION Initially Windows 8 now on WINDOWS 10

I own a Dell Inspiron 3521 laptop. In the very first month I started getting a blue screen and fatal error UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION. There is no error code.

Dell support replaced the hard disk and then for a few months the error did not occur. Again I'm facing the same issue after warranty has expired.

I upgraded to windows 10.

Now, This is happening too often and I lose the work that is unsaved. Please help.

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

March 9th, 2017 08:00

I don't remember seeing actual BSODs caused by a Store situation.  But since it seems to be happening, can you put the dump file on your OneDrive and give us a link?

We might be able to gain some insight into the situation.

If someone were to suggest you do a Clean install of Win 10, would you consider it?  I assume there are Win 10 drivers for that system?  Is there a Win 10 Recovery image available for download?

November 8th, 2017 03:00

The easiest and elegant solution would be to download and run a software to scan and restore corrupt and missing files, once done your issue might be fixed, else you can refer to some other solutions too. It is important to ensure that all system files are intact and not corrupt before proceeding with any other steps.

Reference:

answers.microsoft.com/.../8cf70b0f-5c32-4f48-b74d-361ed6b48c79

www.techwhoop.com/.../ :)  

No Events found!