Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

K

September 25th, 2016 19:00

Dell Concierge service

I am not sure if this is correct forum if not please direct me to the correct one. I am having problems getting help from Dell Tech Concierge service I purchased. I have spent days with at least 15 hours on the telephone and online trying to get them to solve my laptop problem. The problem the Concierge software keeps downloading and checking and removing files repeatedly. Tech support has done many things including uninstalling and installing, and assuring me that they have solved the problem. My laptop is slow and the Windows programs are not working correctly. The program is still interrupting to check and remove and/fix files.  I am very frustrated and angry. I have talked to someone who was supposed to be a ‘ Dell supervisor’ with not results. Where can I go from here is there another place Dell has for solutions? I am thinking of contacting my State *** General.

I also agree with others opinions about fake calls being an inside job. Every time I contact tech support I also start getting fake calls from people who say they are from Dell or Microsoft, they have my Dell information--- they say they see problems on the laptop and want to connect If I hang up sometimes they call back demanding an explanation of why I hung.@##@@$$@!$^&

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

September 26th, 2016 12:00

Hi kayah,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies for the issues you may be having with your computer.  

Our Unresolved Issues Department may be able to help you.  Just fill out this form.  You will need your SR Number.  Thanks.

Regards,
Robert

No Events found!