Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

June 6th, 2014 01:00

Dell Inspriton N4110 New installed Windows 7 problems with wifi, lan, audio, hdmi

Hello,

I have a DELL Inspiron I14RN4110-1685DBK Notebook (Service Tag: <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed as per privacy policy>| Express Service Code:<ADMIN NOTE: Express service code removed as per privacy policy>). The hard drive died a few months ago, and I finally replaced the hard drive. I installed Windows 7, and I tried to install all the drivers found on the product support webpage (I'm not able to update the BIOS as my battery isn't charging). At the moment, I'm not able to hear audio (through the speakers or through headphones and if I remember correctly it states no audio output device is installed), I can't connect my computer to my TV with HDMI, and there is no lan or wifi connectivity (and in device manager there is nothing under network adapters). Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct drivers I need or tell me if it's a different problem? I don't have access to internet at home, so I'll only be able to answer questions sporadically, but I'd appreciate any help.

677 Posts

June 6th, 2014 05:00

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us on Forum.

It looks like the drivers are not installed in a correct order due to which there are multiple issues on the system. 

This can be sorted out by installing all the drivers again in a correct order. The following link will help with the order in which drivers have to be installed:

http://dell.to/1fEBUjQ

Kindly install the drivers from our support website and let us know how it goes.

June 6th, 2014 19:00

Thank you.

I have two questions: 

1. Do I have to uninstall the drivers I've installed and if so how can I tell which ones those are.

2. How can I tell which hardware I have? For example under network on my drivers page 14 drivers are listed for different types of wireless and Ethernet cards.

677 Posts

June 7th, 2014 01:00

Hi,

Kindly provide the system service tag through a private message. I will check the system details and get back to you with the drivers that have to be installed on the machine.

To send the system service tag through a private message, click on my Forum username and then click Start conversation.

2 Posts

September 25th, 2014 23:00

And I forgot to mention that dell diagnostic system do nothing. I have waited hours in my browsers to see what would happen but It was total no use.

I would be glad to see some alternate solutions to this problem instead saying please install the drivers in orders.

Thank You.

2 Posts

September 25th, 2014 23:00

I have install all drivers in correct orders but still not working both wifi and bluetooth. I have downloaded all the drivers as per my service tag says but still some drivers saying its not compatible with this platform. Now I would be glad if you send me the whole drivers pack in one zipped file via my email . My dell model is Inspiron 14R (N4110).

3 Posts

March 18th, 2016 07:00

Hi, I have the same problem with my DELL Inspiron N4110 Notebook. I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 in last November but due to problems I decided to return it to Windows 7.  I installed Windows 7, and I tried to install all the drivers found on the product support webpage . At the moment there is no lan or wifi connectivity (and in device manager there is nothing under network adapters). I installed the drivers in the correct order but the problem persists. Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct drivers I need or tell me if it's a different problem?. t I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks

3 Posts

March 18th, 2016 08:00

Hello again. I forget to tell you, my service tag is <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy>. Now I would be glad if you send me the whole drivers pack in one zipped file via my email . My dell model is Inspiron N4110

Thank you

No Events found!