Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 13th, 2016 22:00

Dell XPS 13

Hi guys, my laptop was bought around last September. Recently, I have had issues where my laptop will not leave the 50% zone when charging. Also, as soon as I unplug the power cable from my laptop, it turns off immediately. I already ran the diagnostic tests and upgrades all the driver and its BIOS. Apparently nothing should be wrong, yet my laptop will not charge and will die. And no there is nothing wrong with the power source. Please help, thank you!

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 14th, 2016 06:00

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us!

We would request you to click on link below :

http://dell.to/1qJBncx

Thanks

Robin

4 Posts

April 14th, 2016 15:00

How do I find out which battery type I have? I am searching online and cannot find anything. And I cannot take the case off of my laptop to directly read it off of it.

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

April 14th, 2016 19:00

:emotion-2:

Please enter your service tag number ( or use Auto- Detect Your Product) in the link below:

www.dell.com/.../Products

4 Posts

April 14th, 2016 23:00

Thanks, so I have a lithium battery, however, there is no latch to remove my battery. There is only the back case, and its not the normal screw driver. So how am I supposed to remove the battery.?

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

April 15th, 2016 04:00

Since the system is under warranty, call Dell and arrange a warranty repair - you should not open the system on your own.

April 15th, 2016 09:00

Hi MITY1,

Please private message us the service tag of the system along with your email id.

(Note: please don't mention the service tag or email id on the public forum as it contains your personal information).

Regards,
DELL-Akshatha M
Social Media and Community Professional
#IWork4Dell

4 Posts

April 15th, 2016 13:00

And to whom would I be able to trust and send this information too?

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 18th, 2016 05:00

Hi,

You can add any one of the Dell representative and then private message the service tag.

Thanks

Robin

No Events found!