Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 27th, 2012 03:00

Dell XPS M1530 cant open

When I opened the  Fn+B key pressed "9" warning blue light is blinking. Laptop cant open.

What is the problem?

Thanks.

3.8K Posts

August 27th, 2012 04:00

Hi Kemall,

Do not put your Service Tag in an open forum. I did check the system, and I see that the warranty has expired on this computer. The motherboard was replaced on 3/3/2011. If you would like I can have the Out Of Warranty give you a quote for the processor/motherboard replacement. Send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name, add me as a friend, and send me your Service Tag, Phone number and Address.

Thank you.

3.8K Posts

August 27th, 2012 03:00

Hi,

Welcome to the Community. What happens when you just press the power button to turn on the computer? If pressing the Power button and if the Num Lock LED ( 9 ) is blinking means a processor or motherboard failure.

If you have an Active Warranty, send me a Private Message, click on my user name, add me as a friend, and send me your Service Tag, Phone number and Address.

Thank you.

3 Posts

August 27th, 2012 04:00

Thank you Royan.

My motherboard has been changed within warranty. But same problem is occured again.

What can I do now?

( Service Tag Removed as per Dell Privacy Policy ) 

Thank you very much.

Kemal

3 Posts

August 27th, 2012 05:00

I couldnt find PM link on your profile.

3.8K Posts

August 27th, 2012 05:00

Hi,

I sent you a Private message, reply back to that.

Thank you.

1 Message

August 27th, 2012 23:00

Hi Royan

I have the same problem mine it does the same thing, the mother board have also been replaced now it does the same thing, how can i rectify that

No Events found!