Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 18th, 2014 01:00

Driver Installation Problem Intel HD Graphics

I have a Dell XPS 17 (LX702) laptop. Originally it was loaded with Windows 7/64. However, I upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro/64. After upgrading to latest system software and all latest NVDIA GX555 Drivers, my Intel HD Graphics 3000/2000 display adapter disappeared from my Device Manager. Several attemps to install the driver for this card did not succeed. I tried all Windows versions but I did not suceed and got the message "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements ". Therefore, I need your help .. Thank you in advence. 

May 18th, 2014 06:00

Hi sahlan,

Welcome to the community.

Boot the system in safe mode. Go to Device manager. Uninstall the Graphic card drivers. Restart the system in Safe mode with Networking. Go on to below link

http://dell.to/1mI2ajk

Download the drivers for Intel HD 2000/3000 Graphics Driver series. Restart the system in normal mode.This might resolve your issue

Please let me know the results. Glad to help!

7 Posts

May 19th, 2014 00:00

I have done what you mentioned above, but the result is tha same. Since I only have Nvidia drivers under device manager, I uninstalled it in safe mode and tried to install Intel HD graphics driver. But I receive a message saying, "this computer does not meet the minimum requirements". I tried it several times but could not succeed. Your solution recommendation did not help me. Unfortunately..

May 19th, 2014 01:00

Hi sahlan,

Unfortunately Dell XPS 17 (LX702) laptop supports only windows 7 and windows 8. The driver which was recommended is only for windows 8. We don’t have driver for windows 8.1.

We probably have to wait for the next updated version driver for Intel.  

Let me know if you need more help and we'll be happy to check.

No Events found!