Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 3rd, 2009 08:00

E4300 Drivers issues

Hi,

We recently started receiving that model along with the E6400, we install our corporate image on both of them and the drivers are all ok on the E6400 but on the E4300 we can not get the Touch Pad and Broadcom USH drivers to install, i have try installing the drivers that come from the DELL cd but i keep on getting Fatal error during installation.

I opened up a service call with dell and i am still waiting, anyone got a fix for this issue?

Thanks,

Fred

1 Message

Fred, I would first uninstall the driver installation that you did. Then I would go to Dell main corporate website an do a search for your particular driver and reinstall the driver to your computer because it could be an updater problem that is causing the problem. The link to update Dell drivers is:

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=bt 

Hope that helps.

134 Posts

Fred

Have you tried getting the newest drivers from the web? Did you load all Chip Set Drivers and all of the System software that Dell makes you load know?

Thanks

4 Posts

April 6th, 2009 08:00

Hello,

We already did this many times but still getting the same fatal error for both device.

Thanks for your help

4 Posts

April 6th, 2009 08:00

Hello,

Yes we did download all the latest drivers and applications from DELL site but still having the same issues

No Events found!