Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 8th, 2015 20:00

I have a Dell Inspiron 7000 series 2 n 1 laptop

This lap top is crazy.  On the right hand side of the screen when looking at it, go out about 1 inch.  I get a row of circles or if I am logged in a row of diamonds.  Screens automatically open up and the computer has a field day and I have to shut down the computer.  The BIOS were updated by support and they said that it should clear this issue up.  Well nope it did not.  Any suggestions on how to fix this issue or should I get in contact with the techies from India ?

April 8th, 2015 23:00

Hi Kurt,

Please provide all  the troubleshooting steps carried out so far so that we can isolate the issue. 

How often do you see this issue? Does it happen while running a specific application?

In case you have a reference# for the support call, send me a friend request and provide the same through a private message and I can go through the case history and help get this sorted

2 Posts

April 9th, 2015 19:00

All that was troubleshooted with the dell people was to update the bios and that was it.  I do not have the ref # for the ticket that was completed.  this happens generally every other day. 

April 12th, 2015 06:00

Please send me a friend request and provide the system Service tag# through a private message. I will check and try get it sorted. Do you notice any Overheating? Also try connecting an external monitor and check if issue is seen there.

No Events found!