Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

January 30th, 2013 14:00

I have a weird problemos.

Ok, firstly I installed Family HD graphics for my Dell Vostro 3750 - (It's the integrated graphics driver/software)
Next I restart my computer, all goes fine, of course I plug in my headphones and listen to some music for a while then I configured Sound settings in Windows Control Panel to increase the quallity, experrience of the sound, right now still enjoying this mixing of sound, its great. But yes, after I did that I decided to install Nvidia graphics driver for my Geforce M525 card, the drivers installed with an error - "Stereo server isn't configured correctly (or something like that, but the error code was - 0000005)".
Ok then I restarted my computer (With headphones plugged in) and after Windows had finished loading with its GUI BOOT it took 10 minutes for the logon screen with my profile to appear and before it appeared it showed "Please wait" for 5 more minutes too, but once it appeared I logged on my profile and it took 10 more minutes for it to load into my profile, it kept Welcoming me for 10 more minutes.
   And once It logged on, it showed black screen for 5 more minutes, after the desktop appeared it showed an error "Windows couldn't connect to System Event Service service etc..."

Now I have sweeped my Intel HD graphics and Nvidia drivers with Driver Sweeper software, I also tried Driver fusion, Driver fusion software helped me locate all undeleted registry keys, I changed permissions of them and deleted everything, I restarted. Then I installed the drivers again, But the same thing happens. There's another thing I should mention, when I delete all drivers and restart my PC, it automatically detects and installs Two of "STANDARD VGA Graphic Adapters". One adapter shows "!" sign error, which is meant for Nvidia I suppose and the other VGA adapter device shows nothing, so it fails to install VGA adapter device for Nvidia, but it succeeds with Intel HD graphics vga adapter device, well after it installs the default devices.

ALSO the first time I installed Intel HD Graphics I could of entered "GfxUI" to edit configuration of integrated graphics, but now that I have reinstalled drivers/software/devices of Display adapters and tried to make my windows load up right, the GfxUI crashes everytime I try to enter its integrated Graphics configurations/settings after I installed Intel HD graphics again, cause computer seems to load up right only with Integrated graphics, but there's Stereoscopic errors in services too. I dont know what to do now, the integrated graphics processes of Intel seem to be running ok, but when I try to enter configuration through tray or control panel the "GfxUI" crashes.

I have no idea anymore what to do, please help.  I'm using Windows 7 professional SP1 x64 with 8 GB RAM and 8 processors, I know this is foult in operating system thus far. I digged as deep as i could with this, but I didn't fix it as you can see, now I'm kinda giving up everything I can to fix this except reinstallation of OS, that would be stupid to do just cause of kinda simple issue. I guess it might be because i didn't unplug my headphones. Maybe I need other drivers like Digital Delivery before I install any of this.

I haven't tried registry cleaning yet cause i know that comes last, but try figuring this before you suggest me anything that I know of or have tried. This is annoying issue. Right now I'm only running Intel integrated graphics drivers which I cannot configure anyways cause of that crash, so please help!

(1 Day/24 hours later) - I'm still having the same issue, without a luck, I can give you my event log if you want of which I don't understand anything, it shows few errors with services, applications, drivers after Nvidia driver installation, still having the same issue. Please respond as fast as you can.

No Responses!
No Events found!