Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

September 20th, 2016 04:00

Inspirion 15 (3521) issues

Hello!

I have do say, im very dissopointed in Dell. Why? I'll explain you.

I bought Dell Inspirion (Service Tag: ) 15 2013, in may 2014 i had first issues, fan did work always on full load and computer was very slow. So official service did replace motherboard, when i did go after my laptop and wanted test before going home with it, it didnt work and i left it in service, they did replace motherboard 2nd time. Eventualy i got my laptop and everything did seem fine.

Everything was fine until september 2015, HDD did lose connection with motherboard and screen did go black. So i did go back to service and they did say its motherboard, so once (3rd time!!!) again it was replaced.

Now, 2016 laptop doesnt work again, they say its motherboard but Dell doesnt give a , because guarantee is over.

So technicaly ive been in 3 years, almost 2 months without computer and same issue all over again. In my humble view, Dell should finish their job and provide me working product, even tho guarantee is over.

Maybe im hoping to much and big companys like Dell doesnt really care, if customer is satisfied.

I apologize for my disgruntled mood and bad english!

This is my story

532 Posts

September 21st, 2016 04:00

Hi,

Unfortunately, as the system is Out of Warranty, we request you to contact our experts at the Out of Warranty team, so that they can diagnose the issues and completely fix the system. Please let us know the region you are currently located in, so that we can provide you with the contact number.

No Events found!