Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 19th, 2012 10:00

Inspiron N5110 not turning on

Hi, I was using my laptop this morning when it randomly switched off and wot go back on,the battery meter was almost full,I tried turning it back on but nothing is happening,there's no LED's lighting up on the laptop,the charger is fine,there's a green LED on the adapter,it's been a few hours since it happened and still nothing,the laptop was purchased around November/early December 2011. Any help appreciated, Tiarnán

943 Posts

October 19th, 2012 12:00

Hi

I apologize for the inconvenience which you are facing, would request you to follow the below mentioned steps that might help you:

1) I would suggest you to remove the battery & disconnect the AC Adapter from the system and hold the power button down for 20 seconds, to discharge “Static Flea Power”, after that connect AC Adaptor and battery and restart your machine.

2) Reseat the battery on the Notebook System, then try to power on the system

3) Remove the Battery from the Notebook system and try powering on the system using only the AC Adapter

4) Please ensure that the Power LED on the AC Adapter is lit to check the functionality of the AC Adapter; also please try a Know Good AC Adapter if available.

Also, I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Please revert with the result.

Please reply if you have any further questions

Thanks & Regards
Prateek K
#iworkfordell

3.8K Posts

May 29th, 2013 03:00

This thread has been locked due to inactivity. For assistance, with the same or a different issue, please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.                

No Events found!