Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 6th, 2016 01:00

Intel Graphics accelerator crashing

Hello I have a Dell inspiron N4110 and everytime I run any game or application my screen goes black and a  message is displayed that "Display Driver Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows 7(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered." Earlier I never encountered any such problem but now it is becoming a headache. Please help.

2K Posts

November 12th, 2016 11:00

Hi PULKITGUPTA,

Yes, kindly uninstall the Intel HD graphics driver - restart the system and install the driver as suggested in my previous post.

Let us know if you have any other queries.

2K Posts

November 6th, 2016 11:00

Hi PULKITGUPTA,

Does the system overheat? Are there any bluescreens / system crashes? 

Download the video drivers from vendor site - http://intel.ly/1P8sLBO - uninstall the existing video drivers from device manager and control panel -> programs and features - restart the system and install the new video drivers - restart again and check.

Run the stress test through Support Assist - http://dell.to/1NEc1Y4

Restart the system and press f12 key on startup - choose diagnostics. Let it run the diags and if you encounter any errors - make a note of the complete error and report the same to us. These are onboard diagnostics and they might possible pick some error if the hardware is not functional.

Also, please click my DELL-username and write me a private conversation with the service tag and your contact details(Name and Email) for case records.

Let us know if you have any other queries.

November 12th, 2016 01:00

Sorry But there is no particular intel graphics accelerator driver I could find for uninstalling. Am I to uninstall Intel(R) HD graphics family? Please specify which driver is to uninstalled

November 13th, 2016 04:00

It worked. Thanks for your help.

2K Posts

November 14th, 2016 10:00

Hi PULKITGUPTA,

Thank you for the update.

Should you need any info / help, contact us anytime.

No Events found!