Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 25th, 2016 06:00

Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 17265 doesn't appear on Network Adapter

Hi,

I'm using Dell Latitude E7450 (equipped with WiGig Intel Tri Band AC 17265) in Windows 7 and WLD15 Docking station. Currently, I'm doing a research on the performance of WiGig by using those pair of devices. I'd like to measure some 802.11ad performance parameters such as RSSI and physical data rate. However, the only interface to connect/access the docking station is Intel Wireless Dock Manager, which doesn't provide such information.

I've installed Wireless Dock Manager and the connection between the Laptop and the Docking station is successfully established. However, Intel Tri Band Wireless AC 17265 still doesn't appear on Network Adapter option. In the manual (http://www.dell.com/support/manuals/an/en/anbsdt1/dell-wrls-ds-wld15/WLD...), Intel Tri Band AC 17265 adapter should appear in Network Adapter option in Device Manager.  

Therefore, I'd like to know if there is another possible way to access the physical layer information (RSSI and physical data rate) for this WiGig connection. I also would like to know about the availability of Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 17265 driver on Linux. 

The help will be much appreciated. Thank you. 

Regards,

Rizqi

November 25th, 2017 10:00

why you not had a answer yet

No Events found!