Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 5th, 2014 18:00

Issue with Inspiron 15 3537 AMD Radeon HD 8670M Driver for Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit

Hi Team,

I have purchased this laptop one month back and still not able to figure out the issue with the Video Driver. 

Laptop Model - http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/Product/inspiron-15-3537

Issue - AMD Radeon HD 8670M Driver not working in Windows 7 Enterprise. Error - Driver has stopped working.

Drivers Tried - http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/ag/en/19/driverdetails?driverid=P28NG

Please help.

1 Message

September 28th, 2014 17:00

Hi. I have just bought the same laptop model, identical configuration and still can't get the 8670m to work. I have followed the sequence that you write about, both on windows 7 and 8 - nothing. Can you offer some extra details of your experience with configuring both vgas? Thank you!

23 Posts

October 9th, 2014 15:00

Thanks for providing the solution!  This definitely worked for me, after a couple of days troubleshooting!

23 Posts

October 9th, 2014 15:00

Thank you!  This worked for the exact issue I was having.  After a couple of days working on this issue!

1 Message

February 14th, 2015 08:00

please let me know if you find a solution to this problem

1 Message

April 21st, 2015 07:00

First of all, dont install driver from amd website. Install them by dell website only, they are optimised for your system.
Although they have updated but dont do it. 

3 Posts

October 30th, 2017 21:00

Thanks you sir, this solution worked for me.

Previously Game is not working in my laptop. I have done following steps.

1. Updated BIOS from Dell website

2. Uninstalled Old Drivers (Intel & AMD) using Display Driver Uninstaller from guru3d

3. Installed Intel Graphics from Dell website (HD620)

4. Restart, then Installed WHQL AMD Radeon Driver from AMD site according to my OS & Device I.D

5. And Last Important Step - Restart using recovery option and disable driver signature enforcement in Window10.

6. Also permanently disable driver signature enforcement by entering below command in "cmd(Run as administrator)"

bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on

7. Now Game is working fine in my laptop

My system configuration:

Dell 3567

Windows 10 x64

8GB Ram

I5 7th Gen

Graphics - Radeon R5 M330 (This is based on my Hardware I.D,

Don't trust any other driver finding software says, check in AMD device I.D page to find your actual hardware)

No Events found!