First of all, dont install driver from amd website. Install them by dell website only, they are optimised for your system.Although they have updated but dont do it.
Thanks you sir, this solution worked for me.
Previously Game is not working in my laptop. I have done following steps.
1. Updated BIOS from Dell website
2. Uninstalled Old Drivers (Intel & AMD) using Display Driver Uninstaller from guru3d
3. Installed Intel Graphics from Dell website (HD620)
4. Restart, then Installed WHQL AMD Radeon Driver from AMD site according to my OS & Device I.D
5. And Last Important Step - Restart using recovery option and disable driver signature enforcement in Window10.
6. Also permanently disable driver signature enforcement by entering below command in "cmd(Run as administrator)"
bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on
7. Now Game is working fine in my laptop
My system configuration:
Windows 10 x64
I5 7th Gen
Graphics - Radeon R5 M330 (This is based on my Hardware I.D,
Don't trust any other driver finding software says, check in AMD device I.D page to find your actual hardware)