Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 12th, 2017 07:00

Laptop fan problem

Hi good day

I have a dell laptop N5010 inspiron 2.4Ghz i5 4gb/ 6 gig ram installed. Sorry for my ENGLISH

My laptop fan have a problem when i'm trying to turn on the power botton and after that a few seconds to windows logo the fan speed rising up to maximum 100% of the limit after 15 seconds of spinning max the system entering to the user admin and the fan speed reduced about 60% of the max speed. Can anyone please help me how to figured this out AND ALSO ONE MORE THING when i'm trying to restart my laptop for some personal reason my laptop can't restart it  ends only on windows logo after shutting down and powering up again and then the laptop dies suddenly before entering the user admin at the same time the fan speed spinning at the maximum speed for unknown reasons.

I don;t know if this is a malware function or error but there's no error message coming on my screen it just tells me that if its i need to repair it with windows or start with the window normally. Even i choose to rapair it the systems shutting down the same thing that happen when i restarting the laptop.

Fan speed turning about 4000 RPM also when i open example a google chrome. Turning off the other application on my laptop it's the same thing happen.

Installing Malwarebytes to detect malware cant solve the problem .When malwarebytes ask for restarting the system it always failed to entering the windows logo and turning the laptop off.

Please someone help :(

Community Manager

• 

2.2K Posts

April 13th, 2017 11:00

What version of Windows operating system is currently installed? And have you tried running diagnostics on the system? You can run diagnostics by pressing F12 at the Dell screen and then selecting the option using the keyboard, I would recommend running that first to rule out any hardware issue. 

Best regards,

Brad

No Events found!