Highlighted
Jon57
1 Nickel

Linux driver for a DW1530 NIC

I am looking for a Linux driver for a DW1530 network half-mini card.  The latest Knoppix does not recognize this NIC and since I have the OS installed to a USB drive I think I can add this driver.  Anyone know where to get this driver?

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Linux driver for a DW1530 NIC

Hi Jon57,

Please let us know the model number for the card and version of Linux installed on the system.

Kindly provide us this information so that we can be in a better position to understand and resolve this issue.

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

0 Kudos
Jon57
1 Nickel

The machine is an E6520 using the Dell DW1530 half-mini card NIC.  The Linux I am trying to work with is Knoppix.  I have it installed on a USB drive.  Do you need anything else?

0 Kudos

Hi Jon57,

Thanks for providing us this information.  Please check this link below which might be helpful in resolving this issue:

www.broadcom.com/.../linux_sta.php

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

0 Kudos