@abrazendale wrote:Hey folks,I just wanted to ask if anyone had any information on the possibility of a update to the current D610 in the near future? The reason is we are looking to replace our current C640 laptops which are coming round to 3 years now with new ones and I wondering if its worth hanging back for a possible D620, or just buy a bunch of 610's? Does anyone have any information on when the D620 will become available, possible spec?Any info would be of great help, I currently trying to contact our Dell Account Manager, but just thought i'd post here also...thanks!Alan
what is your deadline to replace the old systems? do you validate the new systems first?
if you have to bring in the new systems within the next 30-60 days then go with D610, otherwise wait for the D620 which should be available, like someone said, early next year.
Message Edited by gassefa on 12-05-2005 03:59 PM