Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 30th, 2016 12:00

No Fingerprint reader on Vostro 5568

I live in Germany and I have just bought a new Dell Vostro 5568 online through notebookbilliger.de. However this laptop does not have the Fingerprint reader. I wonder why because Vostro 5000 series always provide that?

2 Posts

April 1st, 2017 12:00

What was the solution to that problem? I bought the same dell vostro 5568 here in Nepal..And faced the exact same problem,. No fingerprint scanner.. and no backlit keyboard. I hope they will exchange my laptop for another one.. it's been only a week I've purchased

2 Posts

April 2nd, 2017 04:00

What was the solution to that problem? I bought the same dell vostro 5568 here in Nepal..And faced the exact same problem,. No fingerprint scanner.. and no backlit keyboard. I hope they will exchange my laptop for another one.. it's been only a week I've purchase

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

April 2nd, 2017 09:00

These are sold through dealers/resellers -- contact your seller.  They're essentially cosmetically altered Inspirons - the feature sets vary by price.  The basic models don't include the optional fingerprint reader or backlit keyboard;  higher-line models do.

No Events found!