Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

1 Message

August 9th, 2003 09:00

Password Recovery

I forgot my power on password of my DELL Latitude cpi Note book.I can't rememberit.I am IT personnal and I tried to re-connect the Bios Battery. But I can not boot the notebook without password.

After that I mailed to notebook_ap@dell.com.Initially he replied my mail asking some information.I have provided the folling information.I have also mentioned the tracking number.

FULL NAME:American Express Bank

INVOICE ADDRESS:

Address : 18-20 Alico Building, Motijheel C/A.,

Surburb : Motijheel

State : Dhaka, Bangladesh

Post Code : 1000

PHONE NUMBER: 88-02-9558685

SERVICE TAG:ZXP3P

BIOS SCREEN CAPTURE: #ZXP3P**-595B

Tracking number: ET20030802_0000000908

After providing the information I am not getting any response from dell.I dont know the reason behind.I mailed to that address 3/4 times to get any reply.

Then I collect the Tel No from DELL site of technical support.But I could not manage to reach any support personnal.

Now I am sending this history to the forum and I dont know whether I will get any reply from here or not.Pls reply this mail if U R unable to solve my problem even then pls let me know.At least I can except this from a organization like DELL.

101 Posts

August 10th, 2003 10:00

Please remember to allow for time zone differences, and allow time for the US techs to arrive at their desk and process the work for the day. Your case is probably one of many, and it might not be first task in the stack so it might not get handled until later in the day (US time) which means you might not get a response until a day or two later in your time zone.

No Events found!