Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 7th, 2016 02:00

Power Manager App - Inspiron 7559

Where i can find Power Manager Lite that will work with Windows 10, i called to support but they just tell me that i can change charning option under bios settings but it's not very comfortable option.

September 7th, 2016 12:00

As mentioned by tech support there is no dedicated app for the Insp 7559 for windows 10. However, it is available for few other models mentioned in the link below

www.dell.com/.../DriversDetails

2 Posts

September 7th, 2016 16:00

You're 100% sure? ;) I searching for this app and found, under THIS installer, and now everything work's fine but, there's one more problem. When i set that i want to use mainly ac charger battery is anyway charing to 100% even if i set this in BIOS not in app.

17 Posts

September 8th, 2016 03:00

I can confirm that the main ac charger only option does not work, still charges the battery to 100%

September 8th, 2016 11:00

You can try updating the BIOS, if you haven't already. Also try draining the Battery, then try using the ac only mode in the BIOS.  Hope this link will be of help

<ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell>

September 8th, 2016 12:00

@Lexlite  & @ doti : I do not recommend you to try the BIOS update if your system not under warranty.  It would be unfortunate if the BIOS update fails due to a power failure and end up in a 'no-boot scenario' there would no warranty service for this case.

No Events found!