Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 9th, 2016 07:00

Replies to my USB restore

I got several replies to my request. Thanks to all

But the update to Win 10 is out of the question.  After looking at several sites about the trouble I was having personally about DLing Win 10 for my own self to my extra SSD to learn about all I saw was the trouble they were all having with down loading or installing or if installed all the troubles they were having with it and finally they had to do a complete wipe out and re install their previous win 7 or 8 that they had no troubles with.

I did a restore from the laptops image it had and it went well even though it was 8.1 w bing.  It was all She had since it was a gift from her mom which was all She could afford.  A cheep Dell since it didn't have a CD/DVD player.  She is happy it is clean up and She can use it with out all the junk She got when on the net not knowing what to keep or reject.

Me personally I been playing with puters since 83 before the ibm came to the public.  I recently built my own system with the I7 4770 3.4 G chip on a sata 3 MB w 16 g of mem.  I have 4 SSD's one running Win XP-Pro w sp3 and updated with all available stuff.  Another with Win 7 ultimate that I am playing with to learn but getting used to it.

So thanks for the info you sent to my other post about my problem on restoring from the USB to the Dell.  Personal opinion as we all have one I don't want a dell because of all the troubles and problems it has and they service is really bad and expensive.  Nuff said

Southern

No Responses!
No Events found!