Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 25th, 2017 14:00

Speakers popping on Inspiron 15 7567

Hello,

I've gotten the Inspiron 7567 with i7, 1 TB HDD and 256 GB SSD.

It always make a high pitched popping sound on headphone port, before and after playing the sound. I think it should be Realtek HD Audio power management problem. I uninstall the Realtek Driver and use windows original high definition audio driver which solved this problem. I can not always use Windows original high definition audio driver, because it doesn't support like select the headphone type, Maxxaudio. 

I have tried to use all solution on post: http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3517/t/19658420 but not work, including change the regedit ,install other version Realtek driver , stop auto startup of Maxxaudio.

4 Posts

October 23rd, 2017 16:00

Works wonderfully for me. Thank you so much

4 Posts

October 23rd, 2017 16:00

Check other sub-folders. Mine was found under 0007 not 0000.

4 Posts

November 1st, 2017 08:00

clearly it is a problem of the controller ... it would be good that Dell is put to work on this ... the temporary solution that I made was to deactivate the microphone ... the problem was reduced but sometimes a crr or pick sounds when listening to music. (I could assure you that this happened with one of the last updates of win 10 ... since before it did not happen to me)

No Events found!