Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 27th, 2017 18:00

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Dell XPS 13 (9360). I get this BSOD about once a week. Extremely frustrating and annoying. It probably started within 2 months of getting the laptop. 

I've tried uninstalling various programs and reinstalling windows 10.

It usually happens when my laptop has been sleeping for about a day. When it's waking up I get the BSOD.

Anyone else run into this before?

• 

17K Posts

November 28th, 2017 06:00

ozzyonfire,

You can click the link below for information resolving this error. Follow the different ways to resolve the error on the link. You do not need to download anything from the site.

Fix: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSoD in Windows 10

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

:emotion-2:

I'd suggest updating the System Setup(BIOS). Please following the instructions in the video below to safety installed latest BIOS version.

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

If the error code  still occur after updating BIOS, I suggest installing Dell Command | Update from your Dell Product Support page. The Dell utility will allows you to automate driver, and firmware updates on the system. Please click on the link below for additional information.

How to use Dell Command | Update to update all drivers ...

8 Posts

November 28th, 2017 16:00

Thanks for the replies. I updated my BIOS yesterday and got the BSOD again tonight after the laptop was waking up from sleep.

I disabled fast-boot. Hoping that does the trick. A lot of the other solutions were not really practical or reasonable fixes. For example, I'm not replacing my SSD, I use FileHistory for backups (I don't think I have to disable functionality in order to not get a BSOD).

Really hoping this issue gets resolved.

No Events found!