Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

March 26th, 2015 10:00

Video driver for Latitude D610

I need a video driver for my Latitude D610 laptop. The O/S is Win7 Pro 32bit. Does anyone else have this problem?

1.8K Posts

March 30th, 2015 11:00

Hello,

Here is a link to the drivers section of the product support pages for the D610.  You can find video drivers for that system under the video category. If there are no drivers listed for the version of Windows that you are running, then Dell did not, and probably will not, provide drivers. 

Thanks,

Todd

7 Posts

March 30th, 2015 15:00

Dell,

Thanks for the help, but Dell did not create a video driver for Window 7 O/S. I had already been there.

btk

7 Technologist

• 

16K Posts

March 30th, 2015 18:00

This system is really old (over a decade) and Dell did not create a Windows 7 driver set for it. I have listed an unofficial driver set for it which will get Windows 7 32 Bit up and running:

http://dellwindowsreinstallationguide.com/driver-sets/latitude-d-series-laptops/latitude-d610-windows-7-32-bit/

In reality this system is worth less than the value of a Windows 7 license.

More so because Windows 7 will realistically be made obsolete in late summer when the free upgrade to Windows 10 is out. The Intel GM915 video drivers which will work in Windows 7 will not work in Windows 8.1 and hence won't work with Windows 10.

No Events found!