Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 15th, 2016 16:00

XPS 13 (9350)

Why is there so many problems with my new xps 13 (9350)?  The BIOS wouldn't update automaticly and now the audio is not working.

This laptop was shipped to me 3 weeks ago.  Can I return the laptop?  Tech can't fix audio.  I'm getting the run around.

Please help

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

August 16th, 2016 07:00

I'd suggest you run troubleshooting tool on the system. Please type troubleshooting control panel onto[Cortana] search bar, click "View All" , and then windows updates. You can try the other troubleshooting tools as well.

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

This laptop was shipped to me 3 weeks ago.  Can I return the laptop?  Tech can't fix audio.  I'm getting the run around.

:emotion-2:

Please give Dell( or us - message board) a chance to help you resolve the problems on computer before returning it. To answer your question:

You can contact Dell Technical for assistance in link below. You have 30 days from invoice date to return it and order a new one. If this is a software issue, you also have 30 days of software support.

www.dell.com/.../Contact-Information

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

"The BIOS wouldn't update automaticly and now the audio is not working"

:emotion-2:

You have to manually update the system setup( BIOS). Please click on link below to safely update BIOS:

https://youtu.be/mWn9YfxtYBo

No Events found!