Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 26th, 2016 12:00

laptop for work and school

I recently bought an new dell laptop from dell and the headphone jack wasn't working I was going to upgrade to a better model but I got the run around for about 5 days and now that its over 30 days old oh yea my NEW laptop is 34 days old they refuse to help however if customer care would've helped me or even called me when they scheduled a return phone call this wouldn't have even happened!!!! So upset still trying to fix this issue Michigan

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

July 29th, 2016 05:00

Hello. There is not much we can do to help you here on the Laptop Audio discussion board. I suggest that you go to Dell_Robert P's profile page and send him a message. (Click on the link which should take you to his page. Then send him a message if you see "send a private message" link on the right side of the page. If not, then click the Add as Friend link and include your message.)

Robert P is the chief forum moderator, and will probably try to help you, although there may be a limit on what a moderator can do. You should include more concrete details about what happened than you put in your post here. It explains what happened but is a bit sketchy. Also include your laptop's service tag number, so he can look it up.

No Events found!