Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 15th, 2014 21:00

whea_uncorrectable_error and no safe boot option available

I purchased a Dell Inspiron 17R 5737 in December 2013. Earlier this year I started getting blue screen error messages and blank screens when booting. I also had error messages for the AMD Graphics Card and the driver kept installing and uninstalling itself. 

I logged this with Dell and had a technician come out and they replaced the hard drive. The problem continued with a Catalyst Control Centre error message. The technician came back and told me the problem was with the wrong driver being installed.

The blue screen problem continued this time with a message "thread stuck in device driver". Another technician came and changed the motherboard.

The problem has continued with a mixture of blue screen messages as before and also "Video dxgkrnl fatal error". I spoke to a technician at work who also thought the error was with the video card but I did not get a chance to get this resolved before it crashed.

The computer now has a blue screen message "whoa_uncorrectable_error" and keeps restarting itself. It then takes me to the Advanced Options and backup and recovery options. There is no safe boot option and when I try to do the recovery I cannot select any options to save any of my files.

I get the following message when I try "Error 0x400110020000100A".

I have logged this issue with Dell but am over this problem as I don't seem to be getting my problem resolved.

Any ideas? I need some files for an assignment so any suggestions would be appreciated!

No Responses!
No Events found!