Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 5th, 2015 21:00

Why is my Dell Inspiron 15R 5521 total rubbish.....

My Dell Inspiron 15R 5521 is total rubbish, i have had it for less than 2 years and currently it has had 3 new hard drives and a mother board. We only use it for domestic use like the internet so it is hardly ran at the level a business laptop would be.

We have the same problem as you with constant failure to boot, so we remove the battery and wait ages and sometimes it  will come on but after having to do this several times you can guarantee the HD will go. The guys in the tech department on the phone are very good when you call but to be honest i do not have 2-3 hours a day to sit while they try to fix it.

The last excuse for the computer not working was a world wide virus on Windows 8 which was affecting every laptop !!!! This problem took the service guy 2 weeks to fix whilst he had control of the laptop.

To be honest i think in the last 2 years the laptop has been broken more often than working properly i have lost all my photos, music  and work etc.

Sorry to rant but Dell customer service dont seem to care and never reply to my mails about replacing the laptop to one that might work!!!!

So all in all i would say it is your HD !!!!

No Responses!
No Events found!