Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

3 Posts

July 22nd, 2019 06:00

Dell EMEA Customer service escalation

I have a 2000$ dell latitude 2 in 1 that was purchased and under warranty in the US but I'm residing in Egypt now.

This laptop has been dead since April, Instead of sending it back to the US, I opted to call Dell here and my ticket has been open since April 14th, they made me transfer my warranty to Egypt and with motherboard replacement failed to arrive and a whole device swap ordered through their swap team in the UK finalized on May 31st and "shipped" on June 6th according to the new service tag.

So far I have not received the new device even after plenty of emails and call attempts to their Dell 800 number and their partner here in Egypt. They have no idea where the device is and seems like no one knows how to reply to their emails.

Also to add salt to injury, they only have tech support connected to their 800 number here so I get hit with the ' it's not my job' line today. How can I get in touch with someone that can actually take action or is this a lost cause? Should I contact Dell US? Corporate?

July 23rd, 2019 04:00

Hi sshk

Thank you for taking time and bringing this to our attention. It is unfortunate you had to got through this trouble and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please private message me the service tag or reference number let me check what best can be done. 

Dell-Tabassum M
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

7 Posts

March 12th, 2021 06:00

For Business ProSupport, Dell support taking more than a month to resolve single issue and still issue remain same. I have asked many time to the support team to forward call to the escalation team but they always come with excuses that they are not allowed to do so. We have more than 100 Laptop from dell and support is really worse as per experience.

Where to escalate things ?

No Events found!