Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 10th, 2015 17:00

Dell P2715Qt monitor displays text too small with Adobe products and other software as well

I have since observed that numerous people have talked about this issue for quite some time. I am using Windows 10 but it evidently exited with Windows 8... as well. I understand with a wide screen high resolution monitor this would happen but I would expect an easy fix to it by now. So far I have not been able to find anything that is reasonable and guaranteed to work. Any help is appreciated. I do not want to mess with registry or go back to old operating systems. I bought this monitor to work with Photoshop and I discussed that with the Dell Rep who convinced me to buy this. I am very disappointed.

Community Manager

• 

54.4K Posts

October 10th, 2015 18:00

It sounds like the monitor is functioning correctly as advertised at 3840x2160 30Hz/60Hz.

Why not simply back the desktop resolution to one of the approved ones while using that software?

Then bring it back up to normal when not using the software? It appears that Photoshop has had this complaint for awhile now.

No Events found!