Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 7th, 2010 17:00

How do I e-mail or chat with Monitor Support?

I have a Dell UltraSharp 2408 that definitely has at least 2 bright pixels. I am interested in a replacement under the Premium Panel Pixel Guarantee, which is a HUGE reason I buy Dell UltraSharp monitors, because they aren't cheap.

I prefer to e-mail or chat with support, but every online support outlet asks for a Service Tag, and well, monitors do not have them. 

Is there a hidden URL or e-mail address I could use?

Yes, I could call, but quite frankly, I don't have the time to run through the support agent scripts about the issue. I am 100% positive of the problem, have done all of the troubleshooting, and just need to get it swapped.

Thanks!

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

July 7th, 2010 18:00

Go back to the top of this monitor board and open, "My monitor doesn't have a service tag number? How do I get service?".

76 Posts

July 12th, 2010 11:00

I followed your post's instructions, but received the following reply:

Thank you for contacting Dell Online Customer Care.

I understand from your e-mail, that you are facing issues with your monitor and would like to get it replaced.

I would like to inform you that we at Customer Care would not be able to initiate replacement for technical issues.

For your issue resolution I would suggest you should contact our technical support using one of the options below:-

So, how do I e-mail or chat Monitor support?

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

July 14th, 2010 09:00

I need the following in a private message -
Name:
Email Address:
Shipping address:
Phone number:
Monitor Order number:
Monitor 20 digit PPID number found on the back on a label or on the slider card on the left rear:
Operating system:
Video card:
Video card ports tested:
Reason/Issue:

76 Posts

January 3rd, 2011 22:00

Chris,

I PM'd you the requested info. I'm hoping you can help me faster than the other methods I've tried so far. 

Thanks!

No Events found!