David C. Holley
2 Bronze

MDS19 Dual Monitor Stand, AE515M Soundbar

I would really, really like to add the Dell Pro Stereo Soundbar (AE515M) to my dual monitor stand. I've been cooped up for about 8 months after all. However, in your infinite wisdom it appears that you haven't seen fit to create a standalone part that is a mount wide enough for the Dual Monitor stand. It really wouldn't be that difficult since it's just the mount that needs to change. Thus, I'm thinking that I'm going to buy the stand and then find someone here in DFW that can create the mount that I need. 

2 Replies
DELL-Cares

Re: MDS19 Dual Monitor Stand, AE515M Soundbar

Based on the MDS19 Dual Monitor Stand sales page and the AE515M sales page, the wider Soundbar mount included with the AE515M looks like it should fit on the MDS19 Dual Monitor Stand. But, we are going on appearance only because the MDS19 Dual Monitor Stand sales page does not actually list a Soundbar. Perhaps another user will reply that has tested these two together.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, click our Dell-Cares name and send us a private message with your Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number

0 Kudos
PimaCEA
2 Bronze

Re: MDS19 Dual Monitor Stand, AE515M Soundbar

I have the same problem and I would like to know is there is now a fitting part available

0 Kudos