Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 23rd, 2012 10:00

P2210 OSD Locked

Hello-

I have a Dell P2210t flat-panel monitor where my user somehow managed to lock the OSD buttons. She states that she doesn't know how it happened.

I have searched for a solution and I can tell you that holding the menu button for 10 to 15 seconds does NOT work. Any button (besides the power button) brings up the locked padlock symbol, so it appears that each button is working.

Anyone know another method?

Thanks,

Brandon

1 Message

April 9th, 2021 12:00

https://www.fixya.com/support/t5913233-dell_p2210_menu_locked

This solved my problem:

You have to hold down the top and bottom buttons at the same time for around 10-15 seconds and it will eventually display an unlock icon and you are back in business..

July 23rd, 2012 20:00

Hi RCS-LLC,

Welcome to the Dell Community. You have tried the correct troubleshooting step to unlock the same. Please try the below step and check if the issue is resolved.
When OSD is locked, pressing the Menu button takes you directly to the OSD settings menu. You should then select the Unlock option to unlock and allow user access to all applicable settings

Please use the link to get more information about the P2210 Flat Panel Monitor.

2 Posts

February 27th, 2013 08:00

I've read the complete user guide for the P2210 flat panel but no mention of how to unlock. Pressing the Menu button DOENST do anything...the lock image just pops up on the screen again and then goes away.

2 Posts

February 27th, 2013 08:00

No Events found!