Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

1 Message

December 23rd, 2020 08:00

P2421D, disappointed with color reproduction

I am extremely disappointed with my purchase of Dell P2421D. I was searching for a monitor with a very high PPI density, so a 1440p in 24" monitor is perfect in this regard. And I have only heard good things about Dell's monitor build quality, ergonomics, and color reproduction. The P2421D excels in those two with outstanding adjustability, ergonomics and build. But its color reproduction is at best horrible for any video, photo editing, and color sensitive work in general. I am sure that you are not specifying its sRGB, Adobe RGB, dsiP3, and all other color gamuts because you do not want your customers to avoid your otherwise good monitors. You are saving all the best features for your UltraSharp series monitors, but there are no 24" 1440p monitors in your UltraSharp series. And P stands for professional, right? But what what I am seeing from your newest P series offering is not professional at all.

From as big a company as Dell is, I expect you to offer more for your customer's hard earned money. I would expect from you something like a full color calibrated profile, done with special equipment needed for this purpose for my model. Or something in those lines can make me remain a Dell customer and recommend it to others.

No Responses!
No Events found!