Start a Conversation

Unsolved

G

3 Posts

October 26th, 2018 04:00

S2218H, Amazon purchased, Invalid Service Tag

I recently purchased a S2218H monitor through Amazon and I'm having display issues with it. I wanted to get it checked from a Dell Service Center but I cannot reach the customer care support since I keep getting service tag invalid message. Also the express service code doesn't work either. Please Help!

Thanks

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

October 26th, 2018 06:00

Since it came through a reseller and the tag is not appearing on your regions Dell website, it must have originally been sold from Dell to the reseller in a different region of the world. You will need to contact Dell Technical Support via phone. Ask them to provide an email address. Send to that email address a picture of the S2218H rear label showing the Service Tag, Express Service Code, and the 20 digit S/N. Then provide a picture of your reseller invoice showing the purchase date. They will then need to contact the tag team to transfer the monitor into your name.

3 Posts

October 26th, 2018 06:00

I am not able to reach Dell Technical Support via phone because they demand the express service code, which on providing, doesn't work.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

October 26th, 2018 07:00

Check your Private Messages.

No Events found!