My U2412M monitor stuck in power save mode without display cable.
Monitor shows to power save mode when choose input source as a display port.
Unplunged monitor's all cable (include power code) then pluged in only power code with select input source as a displayport make to power save mode (without displayport cable)
how can i fix my mornitor?
ps. how can i register my mornitor in dell.com. I purchased at Amazon.com (seller is amazon.llc)
* Turn off the computer and monitor
* Disconnect all cabling from the bottom and sides of the monitor
* Press and hold in the monitor power button in for 10 seconds
* Reconnect the cabling to the monitor and then to the computer
* Reconnect the monitor power cord
* Turn on the monitor, then the computer
You cannot register a 24" or smaller monitor on the website. They do not have a Dell service tag number. Because you did not purchase the monitor directly from Dell, you must follow these steps below -
* Save the invoice from the store. Based on the purchase date on that invoice, we will warranty the monitor for 3 years. If you ever need a monitor replacement, you will need to contact Dell Order Support (not Dell Technical Support) for your country. You will provide to them via email a picture or PDF of the original invoice showing us the purchase date, and your information. If you lose the original invoice, we will not warranty the monitor. So you would provide the following data to the Dell Order Support representative if you ever need a monitor replacement:
Brick or Online Store =
Purchase date =
Monitor Model =
Dell Monitor PPID Serial number:
Shipping Address =
The email form requires a Dell number which you do not have. You need to call in, 800-624-9897. Keep pressing zero to get through the menu to talk to a Care representative.