Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 6th, 2013 08:00

U3014 Rev A03 OUT?

Please can anyone from Dell confirm that the Dell U3014 Rev A03 monitor is out? If so I was told by someone from Dell Kiran K that wait for the Rev A03 monitor as my current one has horizontal lines problems plus one said being dimmer then the other. I was sent out monitors but same problem so held on to my current one till the Rev A03 came out. I did contact Kiran K but no answer been over 3 weeks so that's the reason posting here so if someone from Dell can please help me with this would really appreciate it Thanks.

22 Posts

October 30th, 2013 08:00

@ zen12084

Thx for your fun reply, but I'd like to get confirmation from authorized person..

And I actually assume that 'Ghosting'issue fix on next revision.

btw, how can you garantee so that much about A03 on retail??

@Chris M,

Please comfirm it above questions for me..

8 Posts

October 30th, 2013 09:00

Can a guarantee for a A03 revision being shipped be provided at this time?

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

October 30th, 2013 09:00

Retail? If you mean non-Dell sites, there is no guarantee. The only guarantee is when you purchase directly from a Dell new purchase website.

22 Posts

October 30th, 2013 10:00

Chris M,

The whole message flow corrupted by someone who jumped up into..

So, again,

1. You 100% garantee A03 when I purchase U3014 from Dell official website on 31th October or 1st Nov both.

Am I correct?

2. Can you also garantee that as above #1 if I purchase right now?

3. Any plan for Ghosting issue fix?

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

October 30th, 2013 16:00

Can a guarantee for a A03 revision being shipped be provided at this time?

You 100% garantee A03 when I purchase U3014 from Dell official website on 31th October or 1st Nov both. Am I correct?
* I am not in sales. I do not work in shipping. I am not at the shipping facilities. So no, I cannot 100% guarantee. I can only trust the information provided to me from the displays team.

Can you also garantee that as above #1 if I purchase right now?
* See above.

Any plan for Ghosting issue fix?
* I have not heard of any fix for ghosting.

October 30th, 2013 16:00

Newegg via ebay currently selling the 3014 for $850 with free shipping and no taxes depend on your area. I recently bought a new 3014 from Dell, after working with a refurbished version x3 all having some issues. The new one from Dell is a A02 (I received it this Monday) and has a bright line on the bottom of the screen as well as a dark smudge underneath the screen near the middle. My conclusion is that buying directly from Dell isn't all it used to be and doesn't guarantee a good monitor, just buy from whatever cheapest place you can find. This will be my last attempt to try a 3014 (my 5th monitor), and if it still doesn't work out I will gladly go back to my HP ZR2740w and wait for the new HP ZR30i

22 Posts

October 30th, 2013 19:00

Chris M,

You keep missing the point...so sad..

@Chris M,

Again,

1. Based on the information (which from another team)

According to the information, will A03 be available 'on 31th October'?

2. Based on the information (which from another team)

According to the information, will A03 be available 'on 1st November'?

October 30th, 2013 20:00

@Mitchell Lee

That's what I understood from last Chris M's message: he can NOT guaranty Rev 3 will be shipped on 1st November b/c:

Dell shipping department doesn't have official process/obligation to report revisions of currently shipping items to anyone outside of shipping department.

Any information from Displays team Chris M may or may not have does NOT mean that new revision will be shipped immediately b/c Dell shipping facility might still have to move previous revisions.

22 Posts

October 31st, 2013 01:00

"For NEW stock, end of October. Used/Refurbished exchange stock should be at A03 now."

since I wanna know which is the 'end' means.(whether include 30th or now also new month as well to purchase the product asap if possible.). And also you can find another similar article/message from this community(by googling) which delivered by him. So, I'm asking him that inform which he only have. That is all. That was simple question but I extreamly wonder why he, Chris M, so even cannot deliver to consumer in easy way. @Chris M, Your turn. Please reply on that my above question.

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

October 31st, 2013 08:00

I can only trust the information provided to me from the displays team. They stated the dates, I reported them. That is all I can say or do. Just order one. If it is not A03, return it and get your money back.

No Events found!