Highlighted
1 Copper

U3419W, dual systems PC and Mac, split screen?

Hey guys,

I'm a Windows guy, but my new company mandates Macs. I was issued a Macbook Pro and I need to figure out a solution for running my Windows 10 XPS machine and my cute new Macbook on the same monitor. I'm very interested in NOT running an IP based solution for keyboard + mouse sharing as I already have logitech flow and would not like to chance. My question is this:

Can I have my XPS (HDMI or DP) and my Macbook (USB-C) connected to this monitor and displayed SPLIT SCREEN. I need them running at the same time, and Logitech Flow will take care of the input (keyboard mouse).?

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: U3419W, dual systems PC and Mac, split screen?

We tried reaching you on a private message but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
1 Copper

Re: U3419W, dual systems PC and Mac, split screen?

Hello, you are lucky : the U3219 support PiP/PbP.

Check on the menu to enable the features , or look at the User guide  https://downloads.dell.com/manuals/all-products/esuprt_display_projector/esuprt_display/dell-u3419w-... Page 46.

After you might need to adjust output resultions or used different cable/adaptor to get to what you want.

hope that will help