Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

KD

April 5th, 2016 17:00

UP2414Q wake from sleep

I have a Dell UP2414Q monitor with the same issue with waking from sleep that I've found other posts here about. It will sometimes not wake from sleep, but other monitors I have connected do. I've tested and see it happen on a 2015 MacBook Pro with AMD M370X, an Intel NUC with Iris 6100, and a PC with Nvidia 750ti graphics.

I saw that others have had their monitors exchanged for this issue so I contacted customer support about an exchange but they said that there is no way to do an exchange for a waking from sleep issue, only power and issues with the LCD panel itself. Is this correct? I've seen here that there is a newer rev of the monitor A03 that might fix the problem since I have A01 currently.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

April 6th, 2016 07:00

They are incorrect. If you troubleshoot with Dell Technical Support and they can confirm the issues, then they must issue a used exchange which will give you a monitor with the newest firmware revision.

1 Message

May 27th, 2019 13:00

If you still have the monitor, try the following: switch it off (front button), then switch if on again and hold that button for about 15 seconds.
No Events found!