Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 27th, 2005 21:00

e151fp Problems

Hello anybody smart enough to help me, I just got a dimension 2400 and it had been formatted, I've re-installed XP on it, but for some reason the screen resolution and colur quality are really naff, Colour is on low 9 bit and although I've downloaded the driver for it, When i go to update the driver it won't let me access the properties of the monitor, Strangely enough it says default monitor and I can't change the monitor either, I'm getting a bit miffed so would appreciate any help at all.

Thank You
Shane

1 Message

September 20th, 2011 10:00

Hi shane, It is not about the monitor. I once had a simillar problem that lasted for weeks, I solved it by trial and error, First I reinstalled the windows, then the driver of the VGA card, but still no good. at last I plugged out the VGA card, cleaned it and its port then "Voila" it worked, probably you were making some maintenenace to your device and the VGA card is not placed in its port correctly. just try unplgging then plugging the VGA card. If your VGA is built-in you should check if something wrong happened to it.

Feed me back please with what happened.

No Events found!