Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 1st, 2013 16:00

search my u2711 service tag,but cant find it.

i bought the u2711 last year, now the problem is when i use hdmi cable , after 5 mins, some color lost,i replace hdmi cable and computer. same thing.,i go to the dell nz website to search my service tag to book in a warranty claim. but the system said cant verify my service tag, so what can i do.

thank you very much.

1.5K Posts

April 2nd, 2013 13:00

Hi mytomma,

Welcome to the community.

Please ensure that you are entering the correct service tag. To locate the correct service tag please check the link below:

http://dell.to/12bni9R

If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

1.5K Posts

Hi mytomma,

Kindly do not share the service tag on a post. Please edit you post to remove the service tag.

If service tag would be required we would ask for the same on a private message only.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

3 Posts

, im sure i know which is the service tag.but it donen't work, plz help me to check that.if you need any other info , plz let me know.thank you very much.

3 Posts

April 2nd, 2013 14:00

alright , so what can i do now? thank you.

1.5K Posts

April 2nd, 2013 14:00

Hi mytomma,

Please let us know the exact error message you get when you enter the service tag. Kindly contact me through a private message by clicking on my name highlighted in blue. On the next page, click the envelope icon and provide your service tag and contact information, so I may access your system records.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

No Events found!