I'm looking to move a few if not all of my Client File Indexes to a different drive. I am trying to follow the steps in the Administrator guide and I am unable to find the required "Index Path Field" on the "Globals 2 of 2" tab. I only have the "Remote Access" and "Executable path" fields.
These are the steps I'm trying to follow in the Networker 9.0 manual
Moving a client file index You can move a client file index from its current location to a new location. For example, if the size of the client file index is too large, you can move it to a location with more space.
1. Ensure that backups and recovers are not occurring on the NetWorker server.
2. Log in to the NetWorker server root on UNIX or as an administrator on Windows.
3. From the directory that contains the indexes, type: uasm -s -i "client_index_directory_name" | (cd target_directory; uasm -r) Note On Solaris and Linux platforms, uasm is installed in /usr/lib/nsr. On all other platforms, uasm is installed in the same location as the NetWorker binaries.
4. Use NMC to connect to the NetWorker server.
5. Click Protection, then click Clients in the left navigation pane.
6. Right-click the client that requires the client file index location update, and then select Modify Client Properties.
7. On the Globals (2 of 2) tab, in the Index Path attribute, specify the full path of the directory where the client file index now resides.
8. Click OK.
Solved! Go to Solution.