December 8th, 2005 05:00

ssid

Hi,

during cloning I see the following errormessage :

11/30/05 13:55:21 ansrd: ansrd_clone FAILED: errnum is 15002 and errstr
is cannot open
/DBData/helios_a/54/66/eaaedfd4-00000006-fe8ccfee-438ccfee-29080000-0a28018e
file: No such file or directory

*Does anybody know how can I find out what ssid is behind this ssid above?

*Is there any mminfo option for that string?

2 Intern

• 

14.3K Posts

December 8th, 2005 06:00

Is this automaic cloning or via script? It doesn't matter, but it helps when you need to build mminfo query... Anyway, run mminfo and check which ssid was not cloned and it had to be - that should help you. If you have more of them, clone them one by one manually and see what happens. The best way to see which saveset was not cloned is to check number of copies of single ssid.

Nevertheless, did you check that path? Does it exist? Do you have staging configured as well (I guess it is possible under some cicumstances to move data from disk to tape before cloning process did get to it so you could get error like this, but I never ever saw something like that before in practice).

21 Posts

December 9th, 2005 00:00

Hi,

Mike put in the question for me before. The sense of my questionis, to find out what ssid is behind a long ssid string.Is there any command I can use to convert the long ssid to short form or the short form to long form to see with mminfo if all savesets are useable and really exists?

Before cloning via svript I will check if these files (ssid's) are really exists in the Advance Filedevice because savegroup report of these savesets were
successful and I don't see any problems in the filesystem.
This scenario only happens with dedicated storagenodes where filesystems are locally mounted. When I use universal storagenodes I don't see this problem. This
issue occur sometimes on all filesystems and filedevices
of dedicated storage nodes.

2 Intern

• 

14.3K Posts

December 9th, 2005 01:00

There is no mechanism via command line as far as I know to achieve what you wish (translate what ssid is in what directory when it comes to advanced file device).

However, since you get this all the time on dedicated storage node expand your script so that it logs ssid by ssid and it updates your logs file with exit code and stderr with timestamp. That should give you an idea what ssid is involved.

But what is wrong by listing them and checking number of copies after? I would assume that cloning for such ssid fails and you could trace it quickly then...
No Events found!