Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

T

November 4th, 2003 02:00

56K PCI Data Fax modem using multiple recipients

I can seem to fax using more than 2 recipients from the address book.  Upon entering the recipients, they are recognized at the time of sending.  However, if I am faxing to 3 or more recipients, strange malfunctions take place.  One or two of the faxes amy send, but sometimes much later after feeling it was a bad transmission.  Appears to be some kind of interference after selecting 2 recipients.  Is there a lock after "2" maybe?  Please assist.

*My system (Dimension 2400) was purchased new 1 month ago.  The modem version is a 3.5.  I troubleshooted but system stated the software is proper.  

November 4th, 2003 14:00

Topper44,

Thank you for visiting the Dell Community Forum.

I have not heard of any limitations to the number of fax recipients, you may want to try uninstalling and then reinstalling the BVRP PhoneTools software and see if that helps.

Information on obtaining further support on the BVRP PhoneTools software can be found in the following Dell Knowledge Base article:

Where can I get information about or support for the BVRP PhoneTools modem communications software?
http://support.dell.com/us/en/kb/document.asp?dn=1012017

No Events found!