Start a Conversation

Unsolved

W

2 Posts

April 29th, 2021 22:00

Bluetooth not working AGAIN

My bluetooth has been repaired half a dozen times by a variety of techs. Someone has even come out and replaced the physical part. My warranty is up next month. I have spent so much time trying to contact someone to fix this and then going through the steps on the phone before they will move me up to someone who can help. I don't think that it's supposed to be so much work. I have an XPS 8930. The bluetooth doesn't show up in device manager. I'm running Win 10. It says bluetooth is turned off which we all know isn't an option. Right now I'm just hating Dell and wishing I had bought anything else.

• 

25.1K Posts

April 30th, 2021 16:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

2 Posts

May 5th, 2021 12:00

I have responded to both the e-mail messages and the online message with the requested service tag number. That is the last I hear from Dell. Then the cycle starts over again. That has been typical of my experience with trying to get service from Dell since I purchased my computer. Once a person gets past the first layers and a real technician engages things are fine, although the help is apparently temporary. But getting past the initial automated answers is impossible.

No Events found!